EHS 80 Cables Adapter Support:
Yealink, Polycom, Snom, Flying Voice USB Series Phones
• Compatible with VT, Poly (Plantronics), Jabra, Sennheiser DECT Headsets
• Equivalent to Yealink EHS40 Adapter & Jabra 14201 - 30
• Yealink USB Series Phones: T41S,T42S,T46S,T48S,T42U,T43U,T46U,T48U,T53,T53W,T54W,T57W,T58A,T58W,VP59.
• Polycom USB Series Phones: VVX250 Via USB,VVX350 Via USB,VVX401 Via USB,VVX411 Via USB,VVX450 Via USB,VVX500 Via USB,VVX501 Via USB,VVX600 Via USB,VVX601 Via USB.
• Snom USB Series Phones: Snom715 Via USB,Snom720 Via USB,Snom 725 Via USB,Snom 760 Via USB,Snom D335 Via USB,Snom D375 Via USB,Snom D385 Via USB,Snom D715 Via USB,Snom D717 Via USB,Snom D725 Via USB,Snom D735 Via USB,Snom D745 Via USB,Snom D765 Via USB,Snom D785 Via USB.
• FlyingVoice USB Phones: FIP13G,FIP14G,FIP15G.
How can I know which soft-phone, IP phone can work with VT headsets?
Please refer to below link to download the full compatibility list:
1.) Click the Settings icon in the top-right corner of the Skype for Business window.
2.) In the left-side options, click Audio Device.
3.) In Audio Device, select your VT device.
There are many benefits to using a headset, which can free up your hands and easily deploy multi-tasking. A headset with noise-canceling function can effectively reduce background noise and make your call sound clearer. Overall, using a headset can improve communication, productivity, and comfort during long calls or virtual meetings.
Not all headsets have a noise canceling feature; First, you need to check whether the headset you are using has a noise canceling feature. And How does the headset achieve the noise reduction function.
1. If the noise reduction is performed through the directivity of the microphone (no additional noise reduction algorithm), Pls check whether the hole behind the microphone is blocked. If it is blocked, it will lose its original directivity, and it is completely impossible noise reduction.
2. If the noise reduction is performed by a single MIC noise reduction algorithm, generally their noise reduction ability is relatively stable, but do not let the microphone be too close to the noise source, Otherwise the noise reduction ability will not be so good.
3. If the noise reduction is performed by the dual MIC noise reduction algorithm, Pls check that its secondary MIC (the noise reduction MIC, generally on the outside of the headset body) cannot be blocked.
The headset version choice may depend on both your working environment and individual preferences. The mono headset enables contact with your colleagues at work, while binaural version isolates you from the noises coming from open space rooms. binaural version can provide a higher level of ear comfort.
To get the best fit, adjust the headband so that it fits your head comfortably.
When using the microphone,Please place the microphone close to your mouth (2 cm or 3/4 inch)
A busylight is a light built into a headset that activates if you are on a call, or if you self-activate it, to let others know you are busy.
HD Voice refers to high-definition voice quality for audio. Call technology that carries voice data in a wider band of frequencies. Also known as 'wideband'.
USB01 Cable has three controls, It has the function of mute microphone and Volume adjustment.
USB02 Cable has four controls, It has the function of mute microphone,mute speaker, and Volume adjustment.
In addition to the functions of microphone mute and volume adjustment, USB03 and USB04 can also support Microsoft teams to answer/end calls.
USB04 Cable has rubber painted surface to make surface smooth in handfeel.
RJ09(01)：without tube. It can apply to mainstream IP phones and analog phones.
RJ09(02)：with yellow tube. It only can apply to Cisco Phone.
RJ09(03)：with blue tube. It can apply to mainstream IP phones like Yealink, Grandstream, Huawei, Htek,Xorcom,Siemens,Snom etc. Please refer to below link to download the full compatibility list: https://www.vbetglobal.com/u_file/2307/file/25/727391c8e9.pdf
Resolution is up to 1920x1080 with frame rate up to 30fps.
Turn on the headset, then press the volume up and volume down keys at the same time for 5 seconds. After a beep, the Chinese prompt will switch to the English prompt.